Recycling your rubbish is not only good for the environment, but it’s also necessary now to keep your local council happy. In order to keep things organised to ensure your rubbish gets collected, you need the help of an organised recycling bin. Here are 5 of the best kitchen recycling bins.
Looking for a regular kitchen bin instead? Then check out our Top 10 Best Kitchen Bins comparison table.Mobile and tablet users just swipe across...
Touch Twin 40L
|Size||45L (3 x 15L)||38 / 46 / 50L||40L (2 x 20L)||40L (2 x 20L)||36L (3 x 12L)|
|Outer Body||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Open/Closure Type||Pedals||Pedal||Pedal||Soft One Touch||Pedals|
|Bin Liners||Standard||• Simplehuman Size H|
• Simplehuman Size V
|• Simplehuman Size D|
|• Brabantia Size F|
|Dimensions||60.5 x 34 x 48.5cm||• 38L - 31.8 x 40 x 65.3cm|
• 46L - 65.3 x 32.5 x 50cm
• 50L - 73.7 x 64.8 x 49cm
|66 x 26.4 x 59.2cm||36.5 x 36.5 x 75.5cm||55 x 44 x 31cm|
|Warranty||1 year||10 years||10 years||10 years||1 year|
|Price||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**|
Touch Twin 40L
Top Features | Best Kitchen Recycling Bins
- Our Rating – This is based on our own research in product testing and user feedback. Clicking on each product takes you to the product page where you can read customer reviews on the product you’re interested in.
- Best Value / Top Rated – Products that we consider to excel in a certain area such as value for money, reputation or technology have been given one of our aforementioned labels of recognition.
- Colour Coded – Are the separate compartments colour coded to help you quickly and easily identify where to throw your rubbish?
- Removable Lid – Can the entire top lid be removed to make it easier to take out and put in the bin liner?
- Carrying Handle – Certain kitchen recycling bins have a handle at the back which allows you to carry the bin around easier.
- Inner Bucket – All kitchen recycling bins will have removable plastic buckets with a handle which allows you to easily take out the rubbish.
- Price – If you want to know the price of any of the models, just click on the Buy Now button or Check Price and you’ll be redirected to the product page. The reason we don’t put prices is because they constantly change and there are so many sellers offering different prices.
Why Should You Buy a Kitchen Recycling Bin?
If you’re currently only have one bin at home then you’ll have an idea of how inconvenient it is when you have rubbish that needs to be separated.
You have to resort to leaving rubbish that’s going to be recycled either piled up in a separate bag, or go outside everytime to put it in the right bin. The rubbish man will not collect your waste if they’re not separated properly either.
A much simpler way to organise your waste is to buy a kitchen recycling bin that helps you separate different kinds of waste and thus, saving you time and effort too.
Most of the higher quality kitchen recycling bins:
- Are constructed from durable stainless steel which makes them sturdy and long lasting.
- Have non-slip bases to add stability so the bin cannot be easily knocked over.
- Are colour coded so that you can quickly identify where to throw what rubbish.
- Have removable inner buckers with handles so that you can quickly and easily take out the rubbish.
- Have longer warranties (particularly in the case of Brabantia recycling bins) which further solidifies their confidence in their bin’s quality.
If you have no need for a kitchen recycling bin, but need a decent ordinary bin for your kitchen instead, then we recommend you to take a look at our Top 10 Best Kitchen Bins.
The Benefits of Recycling Rubbish
Recycling is something that every household should do. It’s not an obligation, but rather a responsibility that has invaluable benefits for the planet.
Here are some of the main reasons to recycle:
- It helps to conserve the Earth’s natural resources by using old materials again and again.
- Massive amounts of energy and resources are saved as it takes much less to use recycled materials in the manufacturing process.
- It protects the environment from air and water pollution as a result of processing raw materials.
- It reduces the amount of rubbish at landfill sites, therefore reducing toxic methane emissions and greenhouse gases.