Top 7 Best Foot Roller Massagers Comparison and ReviewsCompare the specifications of our top 10 best foot roller massagers in our comparison table below.
Considered as part of the massage routine, a foot massage can do wonders to relieve tired and aching feet to enable your entire body to release that tension and relax. However, it’s not always convenient to go the spa or to your local masseuse to get one.
Having a home foot roller is best as it’s already set up and ready for rolling. Here are 7 of our best foot roller massagers that are designed to imitate a massage therapist’s fingers which can really get into those knots.
Mobile and tablet users just swipe across...
|Our Rating||Our Rating|
|Material||Wooden||Plastic||Foam & Plastic||Foam & Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Material|
|Dimensions||27.5 x 16 x 7.5 cm||19.8 x 8.8 cm||6.9 x 16.5 x 7 cm||6.9 x 16.5 x 7 cm||N/A||32 x 14 x 8 cm||13.5 cm||Dimensions|
|Price||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||Price|
A foot roller massager is based on reflexology and designed like a dumbbell with the centre filled with raised massage nodes. This is where you place your feet to roll over it. Some are designed to massage both of your feet at once such as traditional wooden foot rollers or one at a time. This article features some of the finest foot massagers that are currently on the market which are effective and fit for the purpose it’s intended for.
Why Use a Foot Roller Massager?
Reflexology is an ancient technique that focuses on certain reflex points in the foot that is believed to be linked to parts of the body. Through massaging these points, it can release tension, relieve tired feet and even treat illnesses. It isn’t as widely practiced in most Western countries but a foot roller massager can be used instead. Here are some benefits to using a foot roller:
- Boosts circulation – gets your feet moving which helps to get the blood flowing and improves the circulation. Tight or improper footwear can have an impact on circulation and a rolling massage can help this. It’s ideal for people whose feet tend to remain stationary throughout the day.
- Relaxes the body – releasing muscle tension and easing painful and aching feet after a long day can help the whole body to de-stress and unwind as well.
- Relieves arthritis pain – a good massage on the foot massager can improve circulation and relieve pain amongst other things. Using a cold foot roller can help to reduce inflamed and swollen joints as well.
- Aids recovery injuries – some physiotherapists recommend foot massages to release chronic tension that may have built up during an injury. The relief of joint pain can help the body to recover a bit quicker.
- Improves the health of your feet – keeping feet healthy will help to prevent foot problems as the muscles are stimulated, stiffness is reduced and eases pain from a long day. A few minutes of using the foot massager at the end of every day can help to increase the strength of your feet particularly around the ankles which will make you less susceptible to injuries.
- Relieves plantar fasciitis – as muscle tension in the feet is released and blood circulation is increased as you roll, this helps to reduce inflammation caused by plantar fasciitis. As a result, a faster and more effective recovery can be achieved.
- Encourages better sleep – some of the best foot roller massagers can effectively hit certain acupuncture points on your feet to help you fall asleep easier.
Although there are many other foot massager machines available, using a foot roller can prove to be more advantageous for the following reasons:
- Costs less – They’re cheaper to operate as they don’t need to be mains operated.
- Easy to clean – Can be washed or wiped clean with a damp cloth if needed.
- Simple to use – The instructions for use are pretty straightforward although it’s more or less just a matter of putting your feet on and start rolling.
- Conveniently sized – The design and shape is typically compact and lightweight making it easy to carry around so you can keep it on you wherever you go.
Top 7 Best Foot Roller Massagers Reviewed
1. Feet&Feet Home Revive Foot Roller Massager
- Wide platform filled with 10 rollers that enables both feet to be massaged at once
- Hard raised ridges to provide a deep tissue foot massage for a more effective tension release and pain relief
- Elevated and arched design that fits to the contours of your feet ensuring every point of your feet is touched
- Slippage is prevented with the rubber feet
- Backed by a 5 year guarantee
Designed as a traditional wooden foot roller, the Feet&Feet Home Revive Foot Roller Massager is installed with modern features for an effective foot massage. Cleverly designed with an elevated and arched platform, this is more comfortable for the feet as it fits in with the natural shape of the foot arch and helps to encourage better blood circulation. It also prevents your feet from touching the floor as you roll.
The platform is separated in the middle and each side is fitted with 5 rollers that enables both feet to be massaged at the same time. Each roller has uniform hard raised ridges that helps to provide a deeper massage to relieve painful aches caused by plantar fasciitis, improper footwear, standing on your feet all day and arthritis. Rolling your feet over each roller is soundless unlike old wooden foot rollers which often squeaks as it’s rolled.
Fitted with 4 small rubber feet on each corner, not only is the foot massager prevented from sliding about as you roll but it also protects floor surfaces and stays put whether it’s wooden or carpet. Made from high quality polished cherry wood, it looks fantastic as well as being durable. This modern wooden foot roller is brilliant in relieving pain and getting out those tight knots within your feet. Even better, you can massage both feet at once for the ultimate relaxing experience.
2. Feet&Feet Travel Revive Foot Roller Massager
- Evenly spaced uniform rows of raised ridges that effectively hits every point in your feet
- Has a wide platform making it suitable for use for big feet, calves and forearms
- Large wheels on each end gives a better elevation to keep your foot from touching the ground as you roll
- Rubber grip wheels makes it ideal for use on surfaces indoors and outdoors
- 5 year guarantee included
Constructed from a tough plastic mould, the Feet&Feet Travel Revive Foot Roller Massager works perfectly on any surface whether it’s indoors or outdoors thanks to the large wheels on each end. Made with a grippable material, it provides stability on any flat surface so it can roll steadily. With the larger size, it gives the foot roller more of height off the ground so your foot doesn’t hit the ground as you roll which can often be the case with most foot rollers.
Designed with a curved bulb platform, it’s filled with rows of uniform raised spikes that’s effective in the relief of tired and aching feet, plantar fasciitis sufferings, arthritis pains, injuries and peripheral neuropathy. The platform is generously wide making it suitable for people with big feet to use and can even be used for the calves and forearms which is often hard to do with other foot rollers as they tend to be quite narrow.
With its lightweight and compact size, this foot massager can be taken with you anywhere as it can fit easily into your bag. It’s pretty straightforward to use but for anyone who is unsure, it comes with a booklet with a set of techniques that enables you to use specific methods in targeting different areas of your foot. Priced reasonably, it’s effective, efficient and durable so it will last a long time and it’s backed by a 5 year guarantee as well.
3. Trigger Point Nano Foot Roller
- Uniquely designed dense foam roller to specifically target the relief of foot aches and pains
- Mirrors the feel of a real massage therapist’s fingertips to give a better massage
- Globally recognised for its effectiveness in the application of myofascial release
Similar to the Nano X Foot Roller, the Trigger Point Nano Foot Roller is designed with a regular foam density which is great for increasing flexibility, strengthening the muscles within the foot and minor muscular aches and pains. The foam is firm to the touch but gives a little bounce back to give a slightly softer yet still very effective massage.
This Nano Foot Roller is built well as expected from Trigger Point products and can even withstand drops and bumps without cracking. Available in an orange or black foam colour, it works a treat on anyone who needs a gentler massage for tired feet with some minor pains.
4. Trigger Point Nano X Foot Roller
- Ultra compact and slim design which takes up less space in your bag
- Extra firm 3D foam surface helps to boost circulation
- Mimics a hand therapist’s fingers with the well designed spikes
Featuring a 3D dense foam surface, the Trigger Point Nano X Foot Roller looks soft to the touch but the foam is actually extra firm hence the X in its name. With the harder foam surface, it helps to efficiently enhance blood circulation and direct blood flow to body tissue for better health and flexibility. This is ideal for anyone who suffers from extreme foot pain, swelling or inflammation that can be caused by plantar fasciitis or arthritis.
The foam surface is completely filled with raised ridges in to ensure every part of the foot is covered and being quite wide, it can fit big feet in with room to spare too. However it’s still quite compact when compared to other foot rollers as its design is slimmer.
With the small size, not only is it great for portability like any other foot roller but it can be used to massage your forearms which can be ideal for anyone who uses a desktop throughout the day. Although it’s a bit more expensive, the build is sturdy so it will most likely last a long time. Not only does it look stylish but it gives excellent massages that are very similar to those given by a real masseuse without the cost of it.
5. Gaiam Restore Hot and Cold Foot Massage Roller
- Uniquely shaped roller to effectively fit into the foot arch
- Can be placed in the freezer or hot water to provide hot or cold relief for up to 30 minutes
- Provides a deeper foot massage for feet with the firm spikes
Made with a Hot/Cold technology, this allows the Gaiam Restore Hot and Cold Foot Massage Roller to retain its temperature for up to 30 minutes. This is longer than some of the other best foot roller massagers. Shaped with curves on the roller, this effectively hits many points within the foot. It works great for people with flat feet as straight rollers can often miss certain points.
The raised spikes are quite hard so it gives a deeper massage making it much more effective in releasing muscle tension. Using socks can help to soften this and give a gentler massage if needed. The wider shape of the roller ensures the entire width of your foot fits in and can even fit people with big feet.
With the wider ends, it makes the roller slightly higher than some foot roller massagers so your feet never touches the floor. It doesn’t roll away so easily either. Priced fairly reasonably, it’s effective in easing most foot pains fairly quickly and great at maintaining its temperature. It’s ideal for anyone who prefers a more deeper foot massage.
6. JML BFF
- Stimulates and revitalises feet with the electric vibrations.
- Has 6 massage rollers that hits every point of the foot sole
- Comes in a set of 2 so you can massage both feet at once
Fitted with six massage rollers, the JML BFF provides stimulating electric vibrations to revitalise exhausted feet and bring them back to life through improved circulation. Using just 2 x AA batteries to get the buzzes started, feet can be rolled over the rollers as the machine vibrates for the ultimate relaxing foot massage experience. With the curved design of the foot roller, this enables you to sit back to get comfortable and roll each foot over each one easily.
Pressure points on your feet are stimulated by mimicking ancient reflexology techniques. As a result, blood circulation is improved as the blood flow is increased to ease tired and aching muscles. Your entire body is relaxed and helps to relieve tension in common areas such as the shoulders and back so it’s not just your feet that gets to relax!
As this foot massager roller comes in a set of 2, both feet can be massaged at the same time. It’s great for working out those tense knots within your feet and re-energises them after a long stressful day. With its compact and lightweight design, it’s easily portable so you’ll never be without it. If you run out of batteries, it can still be used for an effective massage as well.
7. Carnation PediRoller
- Aids blood circulation and stimulation with the ridged design
- Freezable to bring an even greater and more effective relief to extremely tired and painful feet
- Can be moulded to fit to the shape of your feet yet also provide a sturdy base
Great in stretching out plantar fasciitis and offering relief to aches and pains, the Carnation PediRoller is easily portable thanks to its compact size and lightweight. Being a flexible roller, you could mould this roller to hit the aching points within your feet which is something that a wooden foot roller is unable to do.
With the option to freeze this foot roller, it can provide better comfort and tension release for painful heel and arch pain. This is ideal for anyone who puts a lot of pressure on their feet by being on them most of the day. It’s quick to freeze and stays cold long enough for a short massage session.
This PediRoller is excellent in offering quick and effective relief even if it’s just a 5 minute roll. It’s priced at a great value with a sturdy build quality and gets the job done.