Top 5 Best Telescopic Ladders Comparison 2017Compare the specifications of our top 5 best telescopic ladders of 2017 in our comparison table below.
When reaching high places such as rooftops and high windows, you need a safe and secure ladder that’s easily extendable. One of the best solutions for this is by using a telescopic ladder which saves space, are safe to use and can easily be used indoors or outdoors. Below are 5 of the best telescopic ladders of 2017 in their most popular sizes – 3.2m, 3.8m and over 5m.Mobile and tablet users just swipe across...
|Avg. Usr Rating|
|Certification||SGS, EN-131||SGS, EN-131||SGS, EN-131||SGS, EN-131||SGS, EN-131|
|Material||WCS Aluminium Frame, PVC Duty Sides||Aluminium Frame, PVC Duty Sides||WCS Aluminium Frame, PVC Duty Sides||Aluminium Frame, PVC Duty Sides||Aluminium Frame, PVC Duty Sides|
|Dimensions||• Open - 381 x 47.5 x 9cm|
• Closed - 101 x 47.5 x 9cm
|• Open - 380 x 44 x 9cm|
• Closed - 100 x 44 x 9cm
|• Open - 260 x 46cm|
• Closed - 85 x 46cm
|• Open - 560 x 48cm|
• Closed - 94cm x 48cm
|• Open - 320 x 44 x 9cm
• Closed - 85 x 44 x 9cm
|Price||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**|
Average User Rating – This is based on our own research in product testing and user feedback. Clicking on each product takes you to Amazon’s product page where you can read customer reviews on the product you’re interested in.
Best Value / Top Rated / Top Specs / Best Choice – Products that we consider to excel in a certain area such as value for money, reputation or technology have been given one of our aforementioned labels of recognition.
Certification – Always purchase DIY tools that have been inspected and certified by a reputable inspection company. The most notable companies are SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek and TÜV Rheinland among others. All the telescopic ladders in our comparison table have been certified by SGS.
Stabilizing Bar – Some telescopic ladders include a stabilizing bar which is fixed to the bottom of the ladder to provide more stability and support when using the ladder.
Price – If you want to know the price of any of the models, just click on the Buy Now button or Check Price and you’ll be redirected to the product page on Amazon.co.uk. The reason we don’t put prices is because they constantly change and there are so many sellers offering different prices.
Popular in DIY & Garden
What are the Advantages of a Telescopic Ladder?
There are several different types of ladders that essentially all serve the same purpose – To reach high areas. But each type of ladder has their own advantages and disadvantages, with a telescopic ladder being very popular nowadays because of its versatility.
Here are some of its main advantages:
- More Portable – This is one of the main reasons what draws people to buy telescopic ladders in the first place. They’re compact and can be stored in car boots, under the bed, in cupboards or wherever deemed fit. They’re also very easy to carry around, and whenever you need to use it, you can easily extend the ladder to your desired height.
- Lightweight – Most telescopic extension ladders are constructed from aluminium, a durable yet lightweight metal combined with PVC heavy duty sides.
- Extend to Any Height – No matter how high you have to reach, you can extend the ladder one rung at a time until you reach its maximum height.
- Suitable for Domestic and Professional Use – As long as the telescopic ladder is classified as EN-131, then it’s suitable for domestic, trade and light industrial purposes, which makes them very versatile in comparison with other extension ladders.
- High Maximum Load – Telescopic ladders have a great ability to withstand heavy weight of between 115 – 150kg, depending on the particularly model.
That’s all there really is to it. In the grand scheme of things, a telescopic ladder is a simple piece of equipment that has many uses and it’s essential not to skimp on quality because your life could be at risk. Our top 5 are top-rated products that have been proven for their qualities time and time again.
This is a demonstration video of how a telescopic ladder works. This is generally the same concept as most designs with very little difference between each model.
Please note that telescopic ladders are not suitable for high frequency industrial use. You need to purchase a ladder that’s classified as BS 2037 Class 1.