Fun and exercise are two words that go well together, and roller skates are a provider of that. Your children will have a great reason enjoy the outdoors with these. Here are 10 of the best roller skates for kids of 2017 below.
Looking for something a bit more casual yet just as fun for your kids? Then why not check out the incredibly popular roller shoes instead.Scroll across at the bottom of the table / mobile and tablet users just swipe...
|Our Rating||Our Rating|
|Gender||Boys / Girls||Boys / Girls||Boys / Girls||Girls||Boys||Boys / Girls||Boys / Girls||Girls||Boys / Girls||Boys / Girls||Gender|
|Colours||Large Variety||Black Blue / White Pink||Blue Yellow / Red White / Pink White||Pink & White||Black & Red||Orange / Pink / Purple / Red / Green||Blk Silver / Grey Orange / White Purple||Black & Purple||White Pink / Black Blue||Black / Purple / Pink||Colours|
|Boot||Semi-Soft PVC Leather & Breathable Mesh||Semi-Soft Vinyl Hi Top||Semi-Soft PVC Leather & Breathable Mesh||N/A||N/A||Padded PVC Outer with Reinforced Fabric Lining||Closed-Toe Softboot with Quick-Lace System & Velcro Strap||N/A||Semi-Soft||12oz Canvas||Boot|
|Chassis||Nylon Hi-Impact with Aluminium Trucks||Nylon||Nylon Hi-Impact with Aluminium Trucks||N/A||N/A||Superlight Nylon Hi-Impact with ACS 430 Alu Hanger||N/A||N/A||N/A||Nylon||Chassis|
|Wheels||PU Cast 82A||53 x 30mm 82A PU||PU Cast 82A||32mm||32mm||54mm x 32mm PU Cast 82A||70 x 22mm or 80 x 22mm||70mm||72mm x 24mm Clear Polyurethane||54mm PU Casted||Wheels|
|Bearings||ABEC 7||ABEC 5||ABEC 7||ABEC 5/7||ABEC 5/7||ABEC 5||ABEC 5/7||ABEC 5/7||ABEC 5||N/A||Bearings|
|Price||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||Price|
Top Features | Best Roller Skates For Kids
- Our Rating – This is based on our own research in product testing and user feedback. Clicking on each product takes you to the product page where you can read customer reviews on the product you’re interested in.
- Best Value / Top Rated – Products that we consider to excel in a certain area such as value for money, reputation or technology have been given one of our aforementioned labels of recognition.
- Type – What type of wheels do the kids roller skates have? They will either be a quad type (offers more stability and better for beginners) or inline (a bit more difficult to balance but offers better manoeuvrability).
- Boot – What material is the boot constructed from?
- Chassis – What material is the underpart of the kids roller skates constructed from?
- Wheels– Size and material of the wheels.
- Bearings– These are installed on the wheels to reduce friction while they’re spinning.
- Stoppers – Most roller skates for kids have a large plastic cap at the back or front of the skates which acts as brakes.
- Price – If you want to know the price of any of the models, just click on the Buy Now button or Check Price and you’ll be redirected to the product page. The reason we don’t put prices is because they constantly change and there are so many sellers offering different prices.
Looking for something a bit more casual yet just as fun for your kids? Then why not check out the incredibly popular roller shoes instead.