Offering the ideal blend of radiant and convected heat, quiet operation and durability, oil filled radiators are a popular choice for heating up the home. Here are 10 of the best oil filled radiators in 2017 to make your home warm, cosy and welcoming.Scroll across at the bottom of the table / mobile and tablet users just swipe...
|Our Rating||Our Rating|
|Power||500W / 800W||1500 - 2500W||2000W||900 - 2000W||1000 - 2500W||2500W||2000W||2000W||800 - 2000W||500 - 1500W||Power|
|Room Size||N/A||75m₃||N/A||60m₃||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Room Size|
|Heat Levels||6||3||2||3||3||3||3||2||3||3||Heat Levels|
|Adjustable Thermostat||Adjustable Thermostat|
|Overheat Safety||Overheat Safety|
|Cord Size||1.5 metres||N/A||N/A||N/A||1.5 metres||1 metre||1.5 metres||1.3 metres||2 metres||1.5 metres||Cord Size|
|Dimensions||38.2 x 33.5 x 17cm||52 x 16 x 65cm||63.5 x 45.6 x 28.3cm||44 x 16 x 65cm||57 x 15 x 50cm||65 x 16 x 52cm||64 x 45 x 17cm||63.5 x 45.6 x 28.3cm||58 x 41 x 12cm||N/A||Dimensions|
|Warranty||5 years||10 years||3 years||10 years||1 year||2 years||3 years||3 years||1 year||1 year||Warranty|
|Price||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||Price|
Top Features | Best Oil Filled Radiators
- Our Rating – This is based on our own research in product testing and user feedback. Clicking on each product takes you to the product page where you can read customer reviews on the product you’re interested in.
- Best Value / Top Rated – Products that we consider to excel in a certain area such as value for money, reputation or technology have been given one of our aforementioned labels of recognition.
- Power – This is the wattage output of the radiator. The higher the figure, the quicker the radiator is able to heat up.
- Room Size – This is the size of the room that the radiator is able to efficiently heat up.
- Heat Levels – Almost all oil filled radiators have several heat settings, with each one providing a different wattage output to use a certain amount of energy and heat.
- Adjustable Thermostat – Can the radiator automatically regulate temperature accordingly with specific settings?
- Overheat Safety – Does the radiator automatically shut off if it gets too hot?
- Timer – Certain oil filled radiators have a built-in timer (typically 24 hours) where you can set the heater to turn on/off at a certain time.
- Price – If you want to know the price of any of the models, just click on the Buy Now button or Check Price and you’ll be redirected to the product page on. The reason we don’t put prices is because they constantly change and there are so many sellers offering different prices.
The UK weather can be chilly at best and freezing at worst. Keep you and your family warm with these 10 best ways on how to keep your house warm.