Compare the specifications of our top 10 best electric fireplaces for 2017 in our comparison table below.
An electric fireplace can efficiently and safely heat up your home without fire, but all the while still providing the aesthetic beauty of an actual flame. Here are 10 of the best electric fireplaces in 2017 to suit your home. You can also read our quick reviews of each model here.Scroll across at the bottom of the table / mobile and tablet users just swipe...
|Our Rating||Our Rating|
|Power||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||1000 / 2000W||Power|
|Heat Levels||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||2||Heat Levels|
|Construction||Cream MDF Glass Screen||Black Cast Iron Effect||Black Finish with Brass Effect Fret & Trim||Satin Silver with Chrome Effect Fret & Trims||Satin Silver with Chrome Effect Fret & Trims||Black Glass Screen||Black Cast Iron Effect||Satin Silver with Chrome Effect Fret & Trims||Ivory with Brushed Steel Effect||Authentic Cast-Iron Stove with a Gloss Black Finish||Construction|
|Fuel Bed||Plastic Logs||Real Coals||Real Coal||Real Coals & White Pebbles||Real Coals & White Pebbles||Plastic Logs||Plastic Logs||Real Coals & White Pebbles||White Pebbles||Real Coals or Log Effect||Fuel Bed|
|Independent Flame||Independent Flame|
|Flame Control||Flame Control|
|Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Cord Size||N/A||1.5 metres||1.5 metres||1.5 metres||1.5 metres||N/A||N/A||1.5 metres||N/A||N/A||Cord Size|
|Dimensions||10 x 8.25 x 27.9 cm||55.4 x 44 x 29.5 cm||64 x 68.2 x 19.4 cm||67 x 22.9 x 61.4 cm||60 x 68.5 x 22.6 cm||34 x 51 x 59.7 cm||62 x 48 x 30 cm||60 x 66.5 x 22.6 cm||103.5 x 97 x 27 cm||39 x 62 x 64 cm||Dimensions|
|Price||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||**CHECK PRICE**||Price|
Top Features | Best Electric Fireplaces
- Our Rating – This is based on our own research in product testing and user feedback. Clicking on each product takes you to the retailer’s product page where you can read customer reviews on the product you’re interested in. You can also read what we think about each of our best electric fireplaces here.
- Best Value / Top Rated – Products that we consider to excel in a certain area such as value for money, reputation or technology have been given one of our aforementioned labels of recognition.
- Power – This is the wattage output of the fireplace. The higher the figure, the quicker the radiator is able to heat up.
- Heat Levels – Almost all electric heaters have several heat settings, with each one providing a different wattage output to use a certain amount of energy and heat.
- Construction – What is the electric fireplace made of and what type of finish does it have? Typically, most electric fireplace frames are made from MDF or plastic.
- Fuel Bed – What type of bedding does the fireplace have?
- Adjustable Thermostat – Can the electric fireplace automatically regulate temperature accordingly with specific settings?
- Overheat Safety – Does the radiator automatically shut off if it gets too hot?
- Independent Flame – Can the flame effect be turned on independently without heat?
- Remote Control – Certain electric fireplaces come with a remote control so that you can control the heat/flame without having to touch the main unit.
- Price – If you want to know the price of any of the models, just click on the Buy Now button or Check Price and you’ll be redirected to the product page. The reason we don’t put prices is because they constantly change and there are so many sellers offering different prices.
Looking for ideas to keep you and your family warm? Here are 10 best ways to keep your house warm.