It’s almost Black Friday again, 25th November 2016 – that time of the year again where opportunistic shoppers can get once-a-year deals in huge sales, and you won’t have to fight for it at your local retailer because online retail giant Amazon.co.uk have announced that for the first time, they’ll be running 12 days of pre-Christmas deals, starting on Monday 14th November to Friday 25th November.
So what does this mean for you?
If you’ve been patiently waiting for Black Friday 2016 to arrive, then you’ll be glad to know that Amazon have extended their sales BF sales period. That means:
- Thousands of deals from thousands of Amazon Marketplace sellers which means a much wider selection of products.
- Lightning Deals which are greatly discounted products in limited quantities for only a short period of time. Keep your eyes on these deals because they’re often sold out very quickly.
- New deals being active as frequently as every 5 minutes
- Early Christmas savings so you can avoid the last minute panicky Xmas shopping
Amazon PrimeAir drone – possibly the future of delivery. Amazon has been experimenting with these small unmanned aerial vehicles in both the US and the UK.
If you’re a member of Amazon Prime…
There’s even better news for you. You’ll have a 30 minute early access to Amazon’s popular Lightning Deals, meaning you can get a head start your purchases before they’re sold out.
This opportunity is also made available to customers who are signed up to the Amazon Prime 30-Day Trial – it’s a good idea to sign up now and take advantage of this opportunity not only because you’ll be able to scope out the best deals before the general public, but also because Amazon Prime is a fantastic product and service that is well worth its montly or yearly cost.
As a member of Amazon Prime, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited streaming of a huge library of movies and TV series
- Unlimited and secure photo storage
- Exclusive discounts on physical game pre-orders
- Access to the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library where members can borrow one book per month at no extra cost.
- Storage, manage and play music anywhere from the Amazon Cloud
- At no extra cost, Unlimited 1-Day Delivery on the millions of eligible products
- Also at no extra cost, Unlimited Same-Day (Evening Delivery) on eligible products to certain postcodes.
Those are pretty much the main benefits of being an Amazon Prime member, but there are a few more not listed. We recommend you to read more about Amazon Prime to truly understand all of the benefits for all members.
One of many of Amazon’s fulfilment warehouses across the globe. The global online retailer’s highly optimized logistics system enables them to provide quick and efficient delivery to the majority of households.
What Kind of Deals Can We Expect?
While we do not know exactly what will go on sale until the day of the sale itself, some of the most popular deals from 2015 included consumer electronics such as the 7” Fire Tablet, Fire TV Stick, games consoles such as the Sony PS4 and Xbox One console bundles, cookware by Le Creuset, fragrances by Paco Rabanne and Star Wars toys.
For Amazon Black Friday 2016, deals will be running for an extended 12 days this year, so you can expect more sales from a wider range of products. A good strategy to get a good deal on the product you want is to take a look at our comparison tables and reviews for the most popular home and kitchen niches:
- Top 10 Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- Top 10 Best Steam Irons
- Top 10 Best Steam Generator Irons
- Top 10 Best Ironing Boards
- Top 10 Best Steam Mops
- Top 10 Best Electric Kettles
- Top 10 Best Kitchen Bins
- Top 5 Best Foot Spas
- Top 5 Best Electric Foot Massagers
- Top 5 Best Portable Fan Heaters
…And bookmark them so that you can closely monitor the prices of the items you’re most interested in. You should also sign up to our Desirable Deals newsletter where we keep you updated with the latest and best deals so you can be the first to catch them.
This year’s Black Friday (official date 25th November 2016) will be the biggest Black Friday event ever put together by Amazon.co.uk. Bear in mind that Amazon’s sales and deals will run for 12 consecutive days from Monday 14th November to Friday 25th November. This extended periods means there’s more time for yourself, your family and friends to snag brilliant deals before the rush of Christmas.